1. Please ensure that you are buying the correct product as the web site may show products in your specific vehicle category that may not actually fit your vehicle. Please verify this before you submit your order as it is your responsibility to know the item is the part you want. If you are in any doubt whatsoever, please contact the manufacturer before placing your order with us. Revolution Performance Motorstore will not accept any cancellation, refund or exchange for the product you ordered if it will not fit your vehicle through incorrect purchase.
2. If Revolution Performance Motorstore sends you an incorrect item and it is our error then please notify us within seven days of receiving it. We will require that you to return it to us in it's original as-new condition within 7 days. Once it arrives back Revolution Performance Motorstore will thoroughly inspect it and issue a replacement or refund as necessary. Any postage charges incurred by you for these returns will be refunded. If Revolution Performance Motorstore are not notified within seven days of delivery, or you have not returned the item to Revolution Performance Motorstore within 7 days, then a refund or replacement will not be issued.
3. If your purchased item was damaged in-transit to you then you must notify us immediately of taking delivery of the item. Please thoroughly inspect your item(s) as soon as they arrive with you. In the case of a courier delivery, do not sign for the item until you check its condition as no refund can be made if you sign for it. If in doubt, sign 'Received Damaged'.
4. In all other cases we may consider offering a refund, replacement or credit within seven days of you taking delivery of the item. Returns will only be accepted if goods are in new and unused condition and in their original packaging. Postage or shipping charges will not be refunded. All returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to thirty five percent of the price of the item which we need to charge to offset the cost of our order processing. We will not accept returns for goods which were sold as special offers either on our web site or anywhere else unless we specifically said so in writing prior to dispatch.
5. Please Note: we will not accept returns for goods which were delivered to the customer more than 7 days after notification of a fault. The only exception to this is for items with manufacturer warranties where replacements may be available.
6. ANY DAMAGED GOODS OR SHORTAGES MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIPT - In the unlikely event of a problem this will give us the best opportunity to provide replacement parts & minimise any inconvenience. Responsibility for ownership of the goods passes to the purchaser when we have delivered or you have collected goods.
7. REFUNDS - Orders for “non stock - special ordered goods” may be cancelled providing goods have not left the manufacturers factory. We will accept cancellation of your order on payment, by you, of 35% of the price of the goods or the deposit paid (which ever is the greater), plus all associated carriage charges. Any goods returned must be in perfect condition with the original packaging intact. Any transportation costs back to Revolution must be paid for by the purchaser. All refunds will be paid by the method used to pay for the goods, excluding carriage charges. Your Revolution purchase invoice is required for all returns and exchanges as proof of purchase.
8. DELIVERY - Revolution Performance Motorstore will not guarantee any delivery times and will not be held liable for any costs incurred for the storage of a vehicle at a body shop or a garage, or for any delay in the delivery. Please do not book your vehicle into a body shop, garage or other specialists until you receive your parts and checked they are correct and undamaged. In ordering any parts from Revolution Performance Motorstore, you are agreeing to these above Terms and Conditions.